Welcome to the Godley Middle School Counseling web page! You may find helpful information in the tabs on the left about community resources, STAAR testing, as well as request to see me or report bullying. Please feel free to contact me if you are needing information that is not provided.
As the school counselor, one of my main goals is to serve as a bridge between home, school, and the community. I am here to help support students and parents throughout a student's middle school years. I am excited about the changes and opportunities that await us in this school year! If I can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Often middle school is a stressful and difficult time for students, and counseling services can be very helpful. If you are interested in finding counseling services outside school to help your child or yourself, I have listed below some resources. If you need any further assistance finding a counselor or any mental health services, I will be happy to help you, please contact me.
Resources for Local Counseling:
- Go to www.psychologytoday.com, click on "Find a Therapist" at the very top, enter your zip code, and you may narrow your search by specialty, insurance type, location, etc.
- ACH (All Church Home) Provides free counseling services, and they have an office in Cleburne. Call 817-335-4673.
- Mind Above Matter Counseling, in Burleson. Call 817-857-6577.
Emergency counseling and treatment facilities:
- Sundance Behavioral Health, Arlington- 817-583-8080, Or Ft. Worth-817-222-9191.
- Mesa Springs, Ft. Worth- 817-292-4600.
- Springwood (Texas Health Resources), Bedford- 817-355-7777.
- University of Behavioral Health, Denton- 888-320-8101.
- Millwood Hospital, Arlington- 817-261-3121.
- Cook Children's Hospital, Ft. Worth- 682-855-3917.
- JPS Hospital, Ft. Worth- 817-921-3431.